Quad Balanced Analog Audio to Dual AES Converter
- SAMIM ADC- 0335 is an analog to digital converter of four audio channels for broadcast and professional applications. The digital output of this card can be used in audio processing systems, switches, digital mixers, and storage.
This card features sampling at different rates and adjustable gain. Adjustments, settings and card’s controls can be applied directly using dip switch. LED Indicators on the front edge of the card, inform the user about operational status of the module.
- • Conversion of four mono analog audio channels to 8 pairs of digital AES signals
• Balanced audio input
• 24bit audio analog to digital converter
• 32 ,48 and 96 kHz sampling rates (selectable)
• Coupled output with transformer
• Four AES/EBU outputs for each two mono input channels or stereo, totally 8 AES/EBU outputs
• Control and monitoring functionality
• Compatible with SAMIM 3RU frames
• Adjustable gain from – 8 dB to + 6 dB in 2 dB increments
• Internal tone generator with adjustable level
• Synchronization with analog video reference or AES/EBU audio clock
|ADC-0335||Quad Balanced Analog Audio to Dual AES Converter (Compatible with SRM-0655, SRM-0645)||Main board and Back panel|