Dual Balanced AES to Quad Analog Audio Converter
- SAMIM DAC- 0365 is a converter of two pairs of AES digital audio signals to four analog audio channels for professional and broadcast applications.
This card can be used for analog audio processing, switches and analog mixing or other equipment that require analog audio inputs. Sampling at different rates selectable and adjustable gain are some of the features of this card. All adjustments, settings and card’s controls can be applied directly using an onboard dip switch. LED indicators inform the user of the working status of the card.
• Conversion of two pairs of digital AES signals to four mono analog audio channels
• Four balanced analog output channels
• 24 bit quantization
• Automatic sampling frequency detection
• Support for 32 ,48 and 96 kHz sampling rates
• Compatible with SAMIM 3RU frames
• Adjustable gain from – 8 dB to + 6 dB in 2 dB increments
• Internal test tone generator with adjustable level
• LED status indicator
|DAC-0365||Dual Balanced AES to Quad Analog Audio Converter (Compatible with SRM-0655, SRM-0645)||Main board and Back panel|