IP Intercom Panel Camera and Studio Interface
- SAMIM IP Intercom is an integrated audio communication system which employs digital audio technology over IP network to achieve accurate, high secured and reliable communication. High scalability of IIP- 2000 allows users to configure the intercom system to fulfill their precise requirements.
IIP-2000-CSIR is the camera and studio interface of IP Intercom products, used for creating full-duplex audio communication from the control room to the cameras and studio. This section directly communicates 8 buttons from panels to at most 6 cameras and 2 TV announcers in studio by a full-duplex communication. The architecture allows flexible interfacing with other users, Moreover, reducing costs and configuration complexity by removing audio interface cables and central matrix. Being matrix-free, allows plugand- play networked hardware and software equipment to be added to the system as part of a planned or ad-hoc change, with no concerns of requiring more available ports on the matrix. Not being server-based, IIP- 2000 has the ability to manage settings, centralized controlling and real-time monitoring of the system on a PC, cellphone, tablet, etc., only by entering an IP in the browser. This system has been fully implemented digitally. Therefore, the audio quality is higher than the analog one, and also allows users to record details of the conversations.
• System scalability
• Compatible with SAMIM frames
• Supports ITU-G.711, ITU-G.722 codecs
• Supports EBU-TECH 3347 standard
• Supports 16/48 kbps sample rates
• Provides quantitative charts of communication quality
• Easy configuration and monitoring
• High fidelity sound quality
• Ability to make group conversation
• High reliability
|IIP-2000-CSIR||8-Channel Analog Interface for IP-based Intercom Main Board||Main Board|
|IIP-2000-CSIR-3DRP||Back-panel for IIP-2000-CSIR (compatible with SRM-655)||Back-panel|
|IIP-2000-CSIR-1DRP||Back-panel for IIP-2000-CSIR (compatible with SRM-645)||Back-panel|