ASI/IP Gateway with 6 ASI Configurable I/O
- SAMIM IPG-1000-ASI is a modular converter card which is able to receive and transmit compressed audio/video signals (DVB-ASI) over IP using Gigabit Ethernet port (1000BASE-T) based on SMPTE 2022 standard.
This card contains 6 ASI I/O channels that can be adjusted as IP to ASI converter or vice versa.
The IPG-1000-ASI is able to detect and correct errors using forward error correction (FEC) technique. It is possible to transmit video to multiple receivers on the network and receive from different transmitter for this card. All controls and adjustments can be applied using web interface remote control and SNMP protocol. In addition, it supports redundant network link.
- Supports SMPTE 1-2022, SMPTE 2-2022 and SMPTE 7-2022 standards
- Ability to transmit DVB-ASI signals on 1Gbit/sec link
- Supports redundant network link for more reliability
Ability to detect errors using Forward Error
- Correction (FEC)
- Uses standard network module (SFP)
- Possibility to adjust each channel’s conversion mode and IP/UDP setting
- Possibility to transmit video to multiple receivers on the network and receive from different transmitter
- Ability to display the bitrate of input/output TS
- Supports common network standards (ICMP, IGMP, ARP, …)
- Web interface remote control
- Remote update
- Status LEDs indicators
- SNMP support
|IPG-1000-ASI||ASI/IP Gateway with 6 ASI Configurable I/O||Main Board|
|IPG-1000-ASI-3DRP||Back-panel for IPG-1000-ASI (compatible with SRM-0655)||Back-panel|
|IPG-1000-ASI-1DRP||Back-panel for IPG-1000-ASI (compatible with SRM-0645)||Back-panel|