At a glance
SAMIM MCD-1080 is a multichannel audio decoder which is able to decode 8 compressed audio streams. It receives TS signals from DVB-ASI or IP stream, decodes the audio according to user request and delivers it to analog or digital driver. Simultaneous decoding, gain control, I/O monitoring are some features of the MCD-1080. This card is controllable through web user interface and SNMP protocol.
- Supports Analog/Digital audio outputs
- Supports Audio MPEG1 Layer2 and HE-AAC decoding
- Up to 8 simultaneous audio decoding
- Configurable audio gain per decoder
- Audio silence and audio level detection per decoder (option)
- Cost-effective and less implementation complexity
- Supports DVB-ASI input
- Web interface remote control
- Remote update
- SNMP support
Providing fine streaming audio signals for AM/FM Radio Transmitters is essential. This is mainly achieved by using satellite lines but there are high risk of instability and unavailability of signals due to different weather situations.
Bu utilizing 2 separate ASI input lines, Samim Audio Decoder can set the desired audio channels as the main input streaming signals to the transmitter. Additionally Samim Audio Decoders can contribute 8 digital audio signal lines to the monitoring stations and the transmitters.