IP Intercom Panel Talkback 10 -Button Desktop
- SAMIM IP Intercom is an integrated audio communication system which employs digital audio technology over IP network to achieve accurate, high secured and reliable communication. High scalability of IIP- 2000 allows users to configure the intercom system to fulfill their precise requirements.
IIP-2000-T10D is the talkback 10 – button desktop of IP Intercom products. It creates a connection between 10 different users. The architecture allows flexible interfacing with other users, reducing costs and configuration complexity by removing
audio interface cables and central matrix. Being matrix-free, allows plug-and-play networked hardware and software equipment to be added to the system as part of a planned or ad-hoc change, with no concerns of requiring more available ports on the matrix. Not being serverbased, IIP- 2000 has the ability to manage settings, centralized controlling and real-time monitoring of the system on a PC, cellphone, tablet, etc., only by entering an IP in the browser. This system has been fully implemented digitally. Therefore, the audio quality is higher than the analog one, and also allows users to record details of the conversations.
• 10 -Buttons desktop panel
• 10× illuminated pushbutton switches, Red/Green/Yellow
• System scalability
• Supports ITU-G.711, ITU-G.722 codecs
• Supports EBU-TECH 3347 standard
• Supports 16/48 kbps sample rates
• Easy configuration and monitoring
• High fidelity sound quality
• Ability to make group conversation
• High reliability
|IIP-2000-T10R||1RU IP-based Intercom Panel, 10 Keys||Base|
|IIP-2000-MIC1||Gooseneck Microphone (JTS GM-5212K)||Accessory|